Tuesday 26 October 2010

WAMPA! Snow creature from Hoth.

Here are some really cool toys I found in Harrow, Its odd as they all represent things I loved as a boy.


The lady in the shop gave me this for free! Its the Crusader Batman from Kenner's 1994 toyline Legend's of Batman. He has Powerful Punching Action, and would have come with a trading card.
This toyline was renowned for its detail, and you can see, he's ripped!

Here is the actual toy if I was to buy it in 1994, I'm missing the cape, and rocket launcher, but I personally don't think he needs it.


Look at this! Its a 1982 Wampa from Kenner's Star Wars line. I found it in Harrow for 15p. This awesome looking replica has movable legs and spring loaded arms that can knock over obstacles. Hoth Wampa's hands can even hold an action figure above his head or drag it along the ground. 


The actual toy, dragging Luke.




TV commercial advertising Wampa, snow creature from Hoth. Listen to the kid
who keeps saying WAMPA! The quality's not great.


HEROES, ALL OF THEM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...