Friday 21 October 2011

Ohhhhhh Canada!

I've just sent a package to Canada to Dave Sim. He doesn't know that he's getting it, it's just a bit of fan art, hopefully it will arrive in a week or so, and I pray I get a reply. the quality of the photos are not that great.





If anyone doesn't know why I am doing this. Dave Sim is the legendary creator of Cerebus, possibly the greatest independently published comic book of all time! himself with the help of Gerhard conseculatively created the longest running original english comic book of all time! Consisting of 300 isues, and over 6000 pages, taking 27 years. The reason why I love Cerebus is because of the humour and extremely well written characterization of characters, I also love seeing the progression of Sims' art and writing skills, in such a short period of time, he improved so much, it's very inspiring, and proves that constant practice will improve your craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...