Thursday 26 January 2012

The Amazing project!

It's been a while, but here are some pictures of what I've been working on lately, I've written a spider-man comic, sort of like fan-fiction. I don't want to give anything away, but it involves a rooftop fight, and the scorpion (not helpful at all) These pages take about 2 days to plot, pencil, and ink. The aim of the project was to try to make a Spider-man comic with better art than the ones out now, I'll let you decide so far. They were alot of fun to draw, and I hope I've done old webhead proud.

No text added as of yet, I thought i'd finish all the lettering after I've completed the art.



1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic Alex, really great drawings, real proper backgrounds, excellent use of perspective, solid sequential narrative story telling and more - it's all here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...