Monday 1 November 2010

Best game ever?


I just had to write something about this, as its made such an impact on me.

Zelda, Ocarina of time- This game could be the best game I've ever played!

'The player controls the series' trademark hero, Link, in the land of Hyrule. Link sets out on a quest to stop Ganondorf, King of the Gerudo tribe, from obtaining the Triforce, a sacred relic that grants the wishes of its holder. Link travels through time and navigates various dungeons to awaken sages who have the power to seal Ganondorf away forever. Music plays an important role—to progress, the player must learn to play and perform several songs on an ocarina.'

 It took three years to make, and had a team of over 200. So much love, and care has gone into the making of this, and the brilliant story of hope is so inspiring, I really want to create something like this that gives people those same feelings. Its the best feeling when you get a horse! I got it for the N64. 

Epona the horse!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I love this game with a passion, can't wait for the 3ds remake. Hyrule! in 3D!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...