Saturday 27 November 2010

Early Christmas


A good friend of mine gave me these amazing presents, I was extremely touched.

 
This is RYU from CAPCOMS hugely successful fighting franchise, STREET FIGHTER. The detail on this figure is exquisite, like what I dream of at night in my bed. I would love to attempt to sculpt this, just look at his billowing belt, powerful.


He's walking away.

 
My childhood favourite, GOKU from Akira Toriyama's DRAGONBALL phenomenon. He's like bye! These figures are not just awesome because I can learn so much from them, but because they are gifts from my friend.


He also let me have this, all the gifts are from Japan, so there's no way I could get these anywhere, apparently in Japan, things like this cost around £2!
 
 

It's even boxed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...